QUALITY & SAFETY
The safety and welfare of our employees is paramount. we are also insistent to operate our business with the safety of our stakeholders, employees, sub-contractors and the community in mind.
To achieve these goals, safety precautions and protocols are mandatory requirements for all employees at our sites, thus making safety our culture.
- Plan ahead to systematically identify and control all hazards in our workplace and to ensure our Employees have the right plan and skills needed to work safely and control these hazards.
- Involve our Employees in safety activities.
- Providing training, education and information to our employees to assist them in their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that all incidents are fully and transparently investigated and appropriate measures taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Supervise our Employees to ensure they are acting safely.
- Record all incidents and accidents in our workplace, investigate all known incidents and accidents and take action to prevent recurrence.
- Develop and implement emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained and safe to use.
- Undertaking regular audits and inspections of our work sites.
- Ensure our Employees are provided with appropriate personal protective equipment .
All employees and sub-contractors are required to:
- Carry out their work in accordance with our safety rules and requirements and ensure controls are implemented accordingly.
- Report any incident (which generates an actual or potential injury) to safety manager.
- Stop work where there is a threat to the safety of themselves or others.
- Responsibility and implementation
- Responsibility for compliance with this policy lies with General Manager and Management team. It is also the responsibility of all employee to be aware of potential health and safety risks and to help to reduce these at the stations where they work. Quality Manager is responsible to conduct periodic audits/reviews to verify compliance and promote continual improvement.